Get started with taking the first step towards attracting and converting your website visitors into more bookings with Booking Pop’s engaging widgets. Follow the guide below to install Booking Pop in Wordpress in a less than two minutes.
1. Get Your Booking Pop Widget Code
Log in to your Booking Pop account and click “Get Widget” in the left side panel.
2. Download the Header and Footer Scripts Plugin
Download the Header and Footer Scripts plugin for Wordpress. It will allow you to include the widget code sitewide:
3. Paste Code into the Header and Footer Scripts Plugin:
- In your Wordpress dashboard, go to the settings tab
- Select Header and Footer Scripts
- Scroll down to the Scripts in Footer section
- Paste the Booking Pop code in this section
- Click Save Settings
- Congratulations! You are ready to create notifications for your website and increase your conversion rate
If the widget is not appearing, please try adding the following to the beginning of your script:
Or reach out to us at .